This Privacy Notice applies to services operated by ECCTIS Ltd. ECCTIS Ltd operates services to individuals and organisations, including those branded as Ecctis and UK ENIC (and those services formerly provided under the trading name UK NARIC). This notice covers the services offered under the following web domains:
and the former web domain:
ECCTIS Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website and uses our services. We will only collect and use your personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under data protection and other laws.
The notice is layered in order to help you find information that is relevant to the service or services you have used.
We will tell you:
- What data we are collecting and how we obtain it;
- What we are using it for;
- Why we are able to process your data;
- How long we store your data for;
- Whether we share your data with anyone else, and in what circumstances;
- Whether we transfer data to another country, and in what circumstances
- Whether we do automated decision making or profiling (we do not).