Ecctis is an expanding company with a global impact and an unrivalled reputation for excellence and pioneering educational research.
If you would like to work in an exciting and international environment, facilitating occupational and student mobility…
If you would find it rewarding to help people fulfil their academic and career ambitions…
If you care about the quality of education and the provision of expert research-based advice to the education sector in the UK and overseas, helping to raise standards across the world…
Then working for us may be for you.
We are looking for bright, intelligent graduates with linguistic skills, and some work experience, who want to build a career using their languages, research skills, administration skills and organisational abilities in an educational context.
Due to internal promotion and organisational expansion we currently have a number of vacancies all of which offer prospects for promotion and career development.
The following vacancies are currently available:
- Customer Services Adviser
- Data Architect – 12 Month FTC
- HR and Finance Assistant - 1 Year FTC
- International Education Analyst
- ISG - Team Leader
- Analyst - International Vocation Education
- Analyst - International Vocational Education - 1 Year FTC
- Team Lead - International Research
- All applicants must have permission to live and work in the UK
- Only applicants who are selected for interview will be contacted