The QUATREC-2 project aims to facilitate the efficient use of learning outcomes as part of the credential evaluation process when being conducted by higher education institutions and employers to support fair recognition. The project will explore and test a methodology for the use of learning outcomes during credential evaluation.
The project is due for completion in September 2022.
The QUATREC project is being funded by the European Union via the Erasmus+ Programme.
The project is being led by the Academic Information Centre (Latvia), in partnership with the following ENIC-NARICs and partners:
- UK ENIC, United Kingdom
- National Centre for Information and Documentation, Bulgaria
- Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education, Lithuania
- National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility, Armenia
- National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas, Romania
- Vytautas Magnus University – International Cooperation Department, Lithuania
Contact: [email protected]
Head of European Programmes Group